Force By Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBI] Clan

HomePortalPSP ChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mic chat for FBI?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MeLikeTurtles

MeLikeTurtles

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

Whatsup guys? Well Itachi and I have been thinking about having a program/website for us to use mics and communicate with ea/o faster(as a clan). This clearly will help us aaallloootttt! Especially in wars....Yes some of you like to be private *cough* Peter *cough* but you don't have to participate(you can just hear what other clanmates say). Even when one person is using a mic it will help us a bunch. I used ventrillo when I played runescape and my clan was alot better at PVP while using it...So why can't we??
Please reply with ur thoughts,questions,advices.
Back to top Go down
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

i think it's a great idea it helps us alought in ps3 clan wars so i think you guys shold use it too great job:D

turtles good idea dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
CheeseLightsaber

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Like a mic for the PC? If that's what you're sayin then it's impossible for me, but my webcam on my other PC (once its fixed) has a mic that might work. (its been known to be silent to ppl in other countries.)
Back to top Go down
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:32 pm

yes mic for pc like on teamspeak or so
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
MeLikeTurtles

MeLikeTurtles

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeah well get that fixed. Hopefully we can do it.
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Well, I gotta ask my dad if they know when we're gonna get it back, but it may be a while away.

So for now I'm stuck with xat. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MeLikeTurtles

MeLikeTurtles

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Btw you dont need to talk on tinychat with a mic or anything. U can type to us and u can listen to us so we can help ea/o in the wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mic chat for FBI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic chat for FBI?   Mic chat for FBI? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mic chat for FBI?
Page 1 of 1