Force By Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBI] Clan

HomePortalPSP ChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

idea from FBI*cellblok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

idea from FBI*cellblok Empty
PostSubject: idea from FBI*cellblok   idea from FBI*cellblok EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

cellblok told me to post this for him like lets have clan war days and time on those days for example this would be Xkillerstriekrs schedule so evry ps3 guy should post when they can be online and when not so that mula can get us clan wars and stuff

monday:can't
tuesday:4:30-8:30 and cant be on at 7-8
wednesday:can't
thursday:4:30-8:30 and cant be on at 7-8
friday: 3:30-12:00 or more if needed and can't be on at 7-8
saturday: for now i can be on from 9:00am till 12:00pm midniight and lunch brak from 1-2 and dinner from 7-8
sunday:same as saturday

so yeah and when i have an exam i won't be on and i'll try and let you guys know via xat or posting it here i think via xat since ppl get upset if i post via forums
IDEA:BY FBI*CELLBLOK i think it's a great idea
and also for example lets say i cant on monday and somone else can we can still make wars if that person is online lets say am offline and mula cellblok and random or azrak or jeff dude or any1 else registered on Gamebattles can take my spot for that game

if you didn't understand this replie that you didn't and i will help you out
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: idea from FBI*cellblok   idea from FBI*cellblok EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Alright, just gettin this straight. As long as the thread is located in the correct section it's ok. I was wrong when I freaked out before. But my advice is just to see if anyone is on xat to tell everyone else 1st, just to make keepin up with threads easier for everyone. Maybe even just change the scrolly if you're an owner. Now that that's clear, this is a great idea by cell. It's always good to know who to expect and what days are bad war days in general. Good job cell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

PostSubject: Re: idea from FBI*cellblok   idea from FBI*cellblok EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm

ye but for example this would be to big to say via xat right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
Azrak

Azrak

PostSubject: Re: idea from FBI*cellblok   idea from FBI*cellblok EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:57 pm

available everyday as long as i get the as im told (or as long as its written on the gb site) 12 hours before the match..
sometimes i cant be available but i cant say when right now.. i can only say it once i see we have a gb (wich is at least 6 hours before the war cuz i enter the gb site often). Smile
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: idea from FBI*cellblok   idea from FBI*cellblok EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 pm

FBI*-XkillerstrikerX wrote:
yea but for example this would be to big to say via xat right?

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. If it's simple, then you can try over xat.

But something like this is enough to warrant a long-standing thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea from FBI*cellblok   idea from FBI*cellblok Empty

Back to top Go down

idea from FBI*cellblok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force By Intelligence :: PS3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 :: Wars-
Jump to: