Force By Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBI] Clan

HomePortalPSP ChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) Empty
PostSubject: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 am

Game capacity 4-8 players

1-3 defenders 3-5 attackers

Server type: 2ctf GCW Era

Maps available at the moment: Korriban and tatooine

This game requires two teams, defenders and attacker

Defenders: There has to be a maximum number of 2 defenders, the defender will use any means neccesary to fend off the attackers from their precious doughnut aka the flag, they are allowed to use any customization they need. Defenders will need to destroy all of the attackers 10 health credits to win.

Attackers: Attacker will not work as a team as this is a survival and every man is for themself, their objective is to score the most and be in the top of their table of the attacking team meaning that they can watch the other attackers die whilst they have the flag and then steal it off.All 5-10 flags must be capped in order to end the game, the one with the most points wins (capping a flag gives you alot of points then kills so its recommended to cap rather than kill considering you need the flag to kill the defender, read on...).

RULES!!!:
  • You CAN NOT! kill the defender untill you have the flag, anyone who inflicts damage on the defender will immediately have to re-spawn even if the damage is from a fusion cutter or by accident.

ALL OF THE ATTACKER WILL HAVE 10 HEALTH credits each, if you lose all of these credit you will have to sit it out and spectate untill the game is ended

spawn killing is illegal

No stealthing

health packs and rally cannot be used together in a loadout, you can either use rally or HP but not together in the same loadout

OS and/or sniper cannot be used

This is a new game so more rules and maps will be added or taken off, please suggest any good maps to use by commenting
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 pm

uhmm i never heard of this game....did you make it up?
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm

do the words (new game) ring a bell? and yh i made it
Back to top Go down
MeLikeTurtles

MeLikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Nice i like it , lets do it sometime! bounce
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Uhmmm i didnt think of it the wrong way perv >_>
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:17 am

dirty minded freaks No No No
Back to top Go down
Gr@nd_Hu$tla

Gr@nd_Hu$tla

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 pm

I'd play the game but HP and rally is my ish. So....idk lol
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 pm

orry but u gotta use only one of them
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

I too use that when i have the CFG
Back to top Go down
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

nice idea looks like fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 am

its star wars only lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)   How to play Survival of the fittest(new game) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to play Survival of the fittest(new game)
Page 1 of 1