Force By Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBI] Clan

HomePortalPSP ChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairwell friends.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Guys I'm terribly sorry but I too am going to quit. I just can't take all the sadness happening too the clan. Tomorrow I'm going to come by on xat for one last chat. Goodbye friends. I hope to speak to all of you again someday. This is Army.....and I have quit the FBI. Sad
Back to top Go down
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 pm

dude....Sad dont go please stay and chat atleast with us whenever u can andi f you decide not to come back it's ok hope all the best for you good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
CheeseLightsaber

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Nothing new I guess. Bye army. Sad Well, we all knew this would happen, huh? 1 good summer and then it's gone. You can trust me though, I'm stickin around till the bitter end. Long live the [FBI]!

Edit: Should I start to moderate the roster? We've lost 2 in one week now, the roster isn't right anymore.
Back to top Go down
CoolDawg

CoolDawg

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

NOOOOO ARMY YOU CAN'T LEAVE WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ANYWAYYY NOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey guys im back. I just wanted to quit because of Itachi and Turtle, and i hardly see you guys so i felt that the clan was slipping apart. Im back but im no longer in the FBI anymore. Feel free to take me off owner if ya want. All that matters is that i will still chat with ya guys.
Back to top Go down
CoolDawg

CoolDawg

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Laugh out loud, Itachi quit? But yeahhhhh you don't have to play CHAT With US.
Back to top Go down
CoolDawg

CoolDawg

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Turtles es back
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm

The Texans are back! Anyways good to have you guys even chat with us. Btw zomb, you were IamCommanderWolf right? I was wondering if you were just makin fun of IamCommanderFox or if that was you too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairwell friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairwell friends.   Fairwell friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairwell friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force By Intelligence :: Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron :: Clan Info-
Jump to: