Force By Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBI] Clan

HomePortalPSP ChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.

Go down 
+3
Zombie/Army
CheeseLightsaber
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:44 am

i saw tipped out hacking yesterday, r u sure hes in FBI?
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:24 am

Yes, he is. He was in [PDC] too. He just likes mula and pete. He even said on [PDC]'s forums that the only reason he stayed there was them. But yea, he is a coder/hacker.
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:40 am

I saw him one time in a game but he didnt have the tag on...
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 pm

-_- He's like an honoraray member. He just plays and messes around with new codes that he makes. He was one of the first to get Hero's items as equippable one's, and other stuff, not like those one's who darkmode or anything.
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm

thats cool....i dont see him all the time though =/
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:03 pm

oh...ok....but he got owned by quban like 3 times
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Qubz is one of the best dude. I've only ever heard of a few ppl who can beat him.
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 am

No seriously, Tipped has the same, if not more access to codes than Qubz, especially because he's a coder. And He has those VIP's too. He just tests his new codes or plays as a jedi with different items or using a droid with a stormtrooper head and IG-88 rifles and etc.
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 pm

lol yea he also uses the boba fett jetpack
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 am

well when i watched the match they were drawing but quban always had one less death then tipped and eventually tipped gave up and went on qubans team, when he did that the server was empty lmao
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:22 pm

im just wondering but are you j-tration?
Back to top Go down
xadzer

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

no im not
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:44 pm

is it true ur a stamina whore?
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
xadzer

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:23 pm

legit load: bow, bp, stamina, 20helth, 30 speed, 15 capture
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:15 am

stamina and capture rate lvl 1?!? wow that is whoring the stamina
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:00 pm

There's been worse. But as a legit it is yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 pm

ic glitchers use lvl 3 capture rate so nvm xadzer lols, i wonder whatll happen if they used lvl capture and stamina, oo
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah and one of those IC glitchers is in our presence. I wont say any names but the initials are ME LIKE TURTLES
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm

That's what I was talkin bout itachi. IC glitchers with lvl 3 cr and stamina. Most annoying thing ever.
Back to top Go down
xadzer

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 pm

stamina and rolling takes skill one hit rage kills dont
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

Lol ikr cheese when i fight against MELT the roll like 2 thousand times
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 pm

xadzer wrote:
stamina and rolling takes skill one hit rage kills dont

Are you joking? Anyone can the circle button 5 times in a row and get behind the guy and shoot em. Not sayin one hit kills take skill either. A lot of the time it's luck if the person defaults. But if you're talkin about the ppl like mula who get 1 hit kills thru alt, then you're an idiot, that takes a lot of skill.
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I hate when IC people roll like 100 times.
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, when I have my jump pack I just fly away and try to get them to come to me w/o them rolling lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next