Force By Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBI] Clan

HomePortalPSP ChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.

Go down 
+3
Zombie/Army
CheeseLightsaber
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CoolDawg

CoolDawg

Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 pm

[UP] beat Qubz by himself.
Back to top Go down
MeLikeTurtles

MeLikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

lol that guy kept forcing me to death... -.-
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 am

Yea and i hate that when they hack spawn kill you, and you cant quit the game by pausing, you have to turn of ur psp.
So annoying -.-
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 am

turn off the WLAN button but i just tend to wait untill the match is finished, no point of breaking ur psp
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 am

If i wait i have to be doing something like watching youtube or something to help me wait .....
because waiting sucks
Back to top Go down
CoolDawg

CoolDawg

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 am

Alt takes more skill <_<
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm

That's exactly what I said. I can't alt with anythin but OS, and kinda RL. It takes a lot of skill to do alt with anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Actually anything that you can lock on with in alt is hard
Back to top Go down
[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

[FBI]XxItachi_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 am

rl does take skill if theyre in long distances and is realllllyyyy fun when it is, i remember taking on MELTs new gamesave that includes freeze and rl(two main weapons damn cheats) and owning charlie and squirt with it near the rebel base in echo, pretty epic oh and peter when i shot him from 200m metres away in geo whilsts him being in the air(as i was thanks to jump pack) that was an amazing shot
Back to top Go down
Zombie/Army

Zombie/Army

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:05 am

Omg Itachi that would have been awesome if you got that on video!
Back to top Go down
CoolDawg

CoolDawg

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Just the idea of default locking on to someone? And shooting at least in alt you have to be aimed close to them to shoot.
Back to top Go down
xadzer

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 pm

cheese any1 can say alts harder but thats jus what the user likes and its the same with sports and if u think stamina is noob it isnt dont think rolling gives u invincibility also i hit ppl wile there rolling so ya
Back to top Go down
MeLikeTurtles

MeLikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 am

I hack MELT servers for a living
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

I know, feng gives me the perfect example, he said he really prefers alt. and said its hard for him to def. So it can be harder depending, but for most ppl alt is more challenging. That was my point. I'm not surprised that you kill ppl while they're rollin, I've gotten much better at doing that now. and as most ppl will tell you, against a def. player, stam = easy mode. It's undeniable, anyone does better when using stam than another power when they are a def.
Back to top Go down
(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

(FBI*)XkillerstrikerX

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 pm

can u guys explain me alt idk what it is am not a RS player but i wanna get what you guys talk about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=62629
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Lol, this might take a while to type/read, so bear with me. When we say "alt" it stands for alternate controls.

The default controls (because of the lousy setup of the PSP's buttons/analog stick) are set to lock on to enemies. To get rid of someone else's lock there is a roll feature. (rolling takes up a large amount of stamina.) (stamina is used to run and roll) People have taken advantage of this and made loadouts and gamesaves and such that allow you to have enhanced stamina and roll multiple times over making it impossible to lock on. Default is the simple way to play, and the most commonly used.

Alt. however allows you to aim using Triangle (up), Circle (right), X (down) and Square (left). When an enemy is within a certain area of your view, it will lock on to them automatically, even if they other are rolling. The reason I say alt. is harder to master is getting used to moving your aim quickly and the awkwardness of the buttons used. (which could've easily been resolved if there was a second analog stick for such things as camera movement and aiming.)

Hope that explains it to ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.   Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random stuff that came up in the clan roster thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2